Measuring your ring size accurately is crucial to ensure a comfortable and well-fitting ring. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to measure your ring size:
Method 1: Using a Ring You Already Own
- Select a Well-Fitting Ring: Choose a ring that currently fits the finger on which you intend to wear the new ring.
- Measure the Diameter: Place the ring on a ruler and measure the inside diameter from one edge to the other. Make sure to measure from the center, as this will provide a more accurate result.
- Use a Ring Size Chart: Compare the measured diameter in mm to our ring size chart.
Method 2: Using a Piece of String
- Prepare a String or Strip of Paper: Take a piece of string or a strip of paper.
- Wrap the String Around Your Finger: Gently wrap the string or paper around the base of the finger where you plan to wear the ring. Make sure it's snug but not too tight.
- Mark the Overlapping Point: When the string or paper meets around your finger, mark the point where it overlaps.
- Measure the Length: Use a ruler to measure the length from the end of the string to the marked point. This measurement is your finger's circumference.
- Consult a Size Chart: Compare the measurement in mm to our ring size chart.